Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Boys will be Boys!




Sunday after conference we met friends at the park to play ball and just hang out. It was really fun. The guys are looking fit as always. Andy and Jason have very great abs!! Sorry girls their taken. John Kolhs joined in the fun. We are still wondering when he is going to cut his hair. I'm thinking about doing some kind of countdown or money pool for when he actually does cut it. That would be fun. We love our friends. We have such a good time when we all get together.

3 comments:

Barney Family said...

That comment is just like the one on Becky's. Go to her blog and check it out.

I am glad Jason wasn't around to play football-- he would've definetly broken something.

Kellie

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

What a good looking bunch!! You can tell that we all are pretty lazy on conference weekend...our laziness might have added a little meat to Andy's awesome abs. Ha ha. If you are taking bets on when John cuts his hair, put me down for June 2nd.

Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.