Thursday, May 15, 2008

Michelle's not the only Runner!!


She took off fast and left me in the dust!!

I figured I could catch her!

She was struggling at the end but kept going and finished strong.


Cydney and I ran the Girls on the Run race together. We had a lot of fun. Before the race I asked her what her strategy was. She said, "start at a slow and steady pace then finish strong." Well, we started and she took off like a bullet from a gun. I just let her go and thought maybe I would catch up to her. I did within a half mile. She did really good until about a half mile left and she died. She walked a little bit and I urged her to finish strong and she did. She beat me!! She did it in under 28 minutes. I was very proud of her. She did great!! It was fun to run with her and coach her.

No comments: