Friday, September 12, 2008

Rock Jam 2008





We were able to go to Rock Jam this last weekend. We saw Poison, Survivor, Joan Jett, and Kid Rock. Kid Rock was kind of a disapointment. Really bad language and not that good. Doug loved Poison. Survivor was really good but old! The highlight to me was Joan Jett. She Rocks!! She was cool! She is 48 years old and she looked hot! Awesome entertainer.
We had VIP tickets which is the only way to go. We met up with the Kohls, Harmons, Steglmeirs, and Jolleys which made it a blast. Rock on guys and girls!! I kind of felt like I was in high school again. It was a fun weekend. I put some of the music we heard on mytunes.

2 comments:

Barney Family said...

You all look like a wild crowd! I was a littler nervous that you had all done something crazy until I saw your pepsi cups!

Looks like you had fun!

Kellie

Chelsea Smith said...

Love the pictures Michelle! I haven't seen your kids forever! Looks like you're livin' it up!
love ya-
Chels