Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Kids went to the rodeo on Wednsday night with Grandma and Grandpa. I decided to pass on the rodeo and stay home with Paityn. Billy came over with Riley and Taylor really enjoyed seeing them. The kids had fun. Dad and I ran the Speedy Spaniard on the 24th. I didn't brake any records but it was fun. Later we went to the parade and the park. I saw many friends from high school and my kids got irritated every time we stopped to say hi. Jaxon climbed to wall and the other rode the ponies. Paityn screamed but eventually came around and enjoyed the ride. That afternoon we went swimming and the new Payson pool. It was a nice pool. Payson's got it going on!! That night we went to the fireworks. Overall it was a fun day. I'm exhausted!! Doug had to work so I did this all on my own.





1 comment:

Barney Family said...

Looks so fun! I am sad wish I could have been there. I told Jason that I am coming back for Fiesta Days next year. Around the 24th I always get homesick.

Kellie