Tuesday, July 8, 2008

River Run!!

We all tried to jump together but I was a little late!! I was scared!! As you can see all the guys went on time. The girls were a little more cautious.

Gary,(our fearless leader) Celeste, Gina, Doug and I are shown in the picture.

We went down the river from Westwater to Cisco this last Saturday. Now I feel like a true Colorado-n. We had so much fun. Doug only fell out of the boat once. The river is really high this year so the rapids were bigger than normal, I'm told. We also went cliff jumping. It was a little out of my comfort zone, but it was a blast.

Tyler, Andy, Amy and Krehl. Thanks Stegelmeiers for taking us!!

3 comments:

Barney Family said...

It looks like you guys had fun! I am glad you have found new friends!

Kellie

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

You were so brave to cliff jump! I think I would have been too scared. I would love to go on this trip next year...it looks so fun!

Kami Lynn said...

Fun!! Looks like a GREAT time! Cliff jumpings a rush. We miss you guys!